Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Starbucks Addiction

I must admit that with the weather getting warmer, my mouth is watering for a tall, caramel frappuccino from Starbucks. But, what's an unemployed girl like me to do??? Well, I have found a sponsor for my addiction--my part-time employer! At the GAP, for every new GAP card account that you open (on certain days) you get a $5 Starbucks gift card; on other days you need to open up two cards to get the $5 Starbucks gift card.

Anywoo, ya girl had a stroke of good luck and opened up 4 new accounts in two days, and you know what that means?!?!?! Yup, $10 in Starbucks cards! This isn't only a great way to motivate me to sell the GAP card-by any means necessary-but it also puts food in my mouth and drinks in my tummy. I don't know if you've been to Starbucks in a while, but they now have breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal, and several fattening pastries and cookies. I hope that I can keep continue to get Starbucks card about once a week...if not, *sigh*, it’s back to water and homemade iced tea...it’s just not the same!

My Favorite Starbucks Things

1. Caramel Frappuccino
2. Tazo Passion Iced Tea extra sweet
3. Tazo Iced Green Tea Lemonade
4. Caramel Macchiato Stirred, with whipped cream
5. White Chocolate Mocha (hot)
6. Warmed from the oven, oatmeal raisin cookie
7. Banana-chocolate cake

No comments:

Post a Comment