Monday, April 27, 2009

What Do You Do When Your Friend Gets Laid Off?

While prospecting some companies on Forbes.com, I came across this article ‘What Do You Do When Your Friend Gets Laid Off?’ For the most part, it doesn’t tell you anything that your friends could do for you that they probably aren’t already doing. But I think that they should come out with another article called ‘What Do You Do When All Your Friends Are Laid off?’ In case you haven’t watched the news lately, GM is eliminating 21,000 jobs and the Pontiac brand. Ouch!

Note to Forbes.com: If you need someone to write the article ‘What Do You Do When All Your Friends Are Laid off?’, I'll be more than happy to write it for the low price of $379.56 or a shining letter of recommendation or a professional reference contact that will remember my name for one year and will not say ‘Kara Who?’ when one of my jobs call for a reference.

Note to GM: If you are looking for someone to help type out pink slips; shred the files of the now laid off workers; move some boxes; or drive the remaining Pontiacs across country, I’ll be more than happy to do it for the low price of $572.00, but I request payment in cash. No checks or COD’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment